In this episode, I talk about the craze that is Trivia Crack and its implications for education. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the following questions:
1) What do you think about the trivia crack craze?
2) Would you want your child to constantly play trivia crack?
3) How are you cultivating student ideas in your school?
4) Have students had a say in any new programs or clubs in your school?
5) What makes your school unique?
You can provide answers to any or all of these questions by clicking on the Feedback button on my website. Your answer or answers may be used in a future episode of the show.
Tune in next week for my talk with dynamic media specialist Sherry Gick, who is@libraryfanatic on Twitter.